This is the first release of the 6.1 beta.
The web browser view has been updated to a modern web browser standard. Previously for the Windows version, Sparkbooth used Internet Explorer web browser component for this. Many web sites, like SmugMug, Flickr, and Tumblr, are no longer supporting Internet Explorer. With this update, you will be able to sign into those web services without opening an external web browser. The new web view browser also has the benefit of signing out of Facebook and other services much faster.
The Mac version of Sparkbooth for this update is now 64-bit. With the upcoming MacOS Catalina release, 32-bit applications will no longer work on Mac.
Please download and give this beta a try and let me know if you find any issues.
Stay tuned for more updates and features.
Sparkbooth 6.1 Updates
- Jan 13, 2020 Drawing area can be configured for stickers only. Replace flip vertical live view setting with 180 degree camera rotation.
- Nov 4, 2019 Add Nexmo messaging service for sending photos to mobile devices
- Oct 11, 2019 Add support for EOS RP, EOS Kiss X10 / EOS Rebel SL3 / EOS 250D / EOS 200D II, PowerShot G7X Mark III / PowerShot G5X Mark II, EOS M6 Mark II / EOS 90D, EOS M200. Note: I have not verified any of these cameras, so let me know if you have one of these new models and tried it with Sparkbooth DSLR
- Aug 29, 2019 Add Telnyx messaging service for sending photos to mobile devices
- Aug 21, 2019 Users can select photo layouts of different photo sizes layouts
- July 26, 2019 MacOS installer changed to pkg and notarized through Apple's approval process to improve installation on MacOS Catalina